With so many tradeshows, conferences and business trips on top of your normal work and family responsibilities, it’s hard to decide which shows are worth attending.
So. we are going to break it down for you and make it super simple as to why you should secure your badge and book your travel to Vegas this March to attend MURTEC 2019.
- You’ll hear from the best. Top industry leaders from places like Cava, Fazoli’s, Focus Brand and more! Join these information and education sessions and learn about topics including Cloud Migration, Building an Infrastructure, Balancing People and Technology, and more.
- Unlike other tradeshows, MURTEC puts a big focus on networking. From having peer to peer workshops, breaks and receptions, you will have plenty of time to catch up with old friends and make new connections.
- Exhibit Hall. This vendor room is a great way to see actual products, preview demo’s and ask those very important questions. It is the perfect size and ample amount of time to make sure you truly see it all.
- Location is key! Vegas in March is pretty much a guarantee for nice weather. Many of us are still seeing snow in March, whereas Vegas can reach up to the Mid 70’s. Located in the Mojave Dessert there is so much to do from shopping, excursions, canyon tours, great restaurant and wonderful nightlife. Stay an extra day and make a mini vacation out of it.
- PAR. You’ll want to check out our booth that will be filled with the most innovative and reliable software solutions and hardware options, including our newest product PAR Pay. You will also be able to demo Brink features and view the new EverServ 600. The PAR booth will be manned by our knowledgeable sales team, software engineers, hardware specialist and developers. Plus PAR is hosting an after-hours event you won’t want to miss at Top Golf!
I am sure there are even more reasons to attend, but these should be enough to get you there. So, set your registers, book travel and set your out of office. This is a networking conference you won’t want to miss!