See ParTech’s Restaurant Proven, Retail Ready™ Solutions in Booth #230
NEW HARTFORD, NY – January 6, 2011 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR) today announced that it will be demonstrating its retail solutions in booth #230 at the National Retail Federation (NRF) 100th Annual Convention & Expo, Jan. 10-11 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
PAR has been a leading provider of restaurant and retail technology for more than 30 years. PAR’s technology and services can also be found in cinemas, cruise lines, stadiums and food service companies.
PAR EverServ® Solutions are designed based on the needs of the changing industry landscape and for retailers that demand solutions that improve traffic flows and improve customer loyalty – which drive top-line revenue growth.
“NRF is the largest show in the retail industry and presents the best stage to showcase how our retailing solutions enhance the shopping experience,” said Peter Wolf, Chief Marketing Officer at ParTech. “PAR’s solutions have been designed to perform in the harshest environments (restaurants) and their durability, performance and flexibility are a perfect fit for the retail environment. The sleek, contemporary design of the EverServ 6000 LP is a great choice for retailers looking to enhance their image and improve customer interactions.”
PAR will be featuring the following solutions in its booth:
- PAR EverServ 6000 – PAR’s flagship POS terminal provides all the durability PAR is known for, with the flexibility, scalability and performance for any environment.
- PAR EverServ 6000 LP – The sleek, contemporary design of PAR’s low profile POS terminal makes it the perfect choice for image conscious operators that seek the ultimate in customer friendly service environments.
- PAR EverServ Kiosk 6000 – This high performance PAR kiosk is designed to meet the growing consumer demand for self-service convenience while complementing virtually any environment.
- PAR EverServ 2000 – PAR’s POS terminal with the smallest footprint is ideal for installations where space is at a premium.
- PAR EverServ Sure Check – The innovative mobile Sure Check solution helps retailers efficiently perform and manage tasks and checklists and take the effort and risk out of food quality monitoring.
- Retail Software Applications – PAR partners with industry leading independent software vendors (ISVs) to provide feature rich retail POS applications that support the unique operating requirements of retail. In its booth, PAR will be demonstrating retail POS applications from retail ISV partners: Cornell-Mayo Associates, Jesta I.S., pcAmerica and Torex. For a complete list of retail ISV partners visit: http://boundlesshospitality.com/ecosystem/isvpartners/.
- PAR EverServ Services – PAR offers a complete portfolio of services to support retailers’ technology needs before, during and after deployment: integration services, implementation services, professional services, hardware maintenance services and help desk. PAR’s extensive field service team offers nationwide and global coverage for PAR and third-party solutions.
PAR solutions also will be demonstrated at DT Research booth #2640 and Epson booth #101.
About ParTech, Inc.
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation, has built its more than three decades of success around delivering advanced point-of-sale and enterprise back-office solutions for restaurant and retail operators worldwide. PAR has provided hardware, software and services to the world’s largest restaurant chains and their franchisees. The Company’s extensive offerings are backed by PAR’s global service network and its Boundless Hospitality™ vision for enhancing restaurant operations in a new era of dining out. The Boundless Hospitality vision drives the development of game-changing solutions, and is supported by a partner ecosystem that accelerates innovation more quickly than possible for any single company working independently. The Company has more than 50,000 installations in 110 countries worldwide. In addition to solutions for the restaurant industry, PAR products are improving the customer experience in retail, including the cruise, hotel, casino and entertainment industries. PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. For more information visit the Company’s Web site at www.partech.com.