Direct reporting line to Director of Channels & Alliance Partners
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the channel, independent software vendors (ISVs) and distribution marketing programs for our core hospitality markets as well as adjacent vertical markets such as retail.
- Define and update the channel & ISV partner program and strategy to differentiate Par in the market.
- Manage and implement partner marketing programs to grow business through distribution, channel and ISV partners. Program management aspects include: Partner Advisory Board, partner communication, campaigns and promotions, lead generation, events, training, partner support, price books, new partner acquisition, product launches, partner portal, etc.
- Develop metrics and measure success of channel initiatives and make recommendations for future initiatives based on performance analysis. Communicate insights to management team to help shape the future of the business.
- Develop sales ready messaging, sales tools, and collateral that support the sale of the solution with partners.
- Manage market development funds to maximize ROI with channel initiatives.
- Maintain open communication and alignment between channel marketing and sales so channel marketing initiatives are successful
- Work with the product management team to align partner needs to the product roadmap and manage the product launch process to ensure partner deliverables are part of the launch plan.
Experience & Background:
- Minimum of 4 to 6+ years in channel partner marketing experience.
- Consistent strong performance in attaining and exceeding objectives and goals
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an unstructured and dynamic environment – independent self starter.
- Superb planning, communication and organizational skills
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a matrix organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of POS or enterprise software solutions is desired
- Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing discipline. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimal travel required
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume via email to: PTC_recruiter@partech.com