EASY – The New Version of EverServ PixelPoint Makes Restaurant Operations Easier
New Hartford, NY – October 25, 2011 – ParTech, Inc. (PAR) today announced the availability of its latest release of PAR EverServ® PixelPoint® V11 POS software, which includes 38 new features and enhancements (27 were direct requests from PAR’s Partner Advisory Board). The latest enhancements to EverServ PixelPoint provide restaurant operators many new tools to increase efficiency and make it easier to manage their business. The new features also provide the foundation to simplify the path for operators to enable future business initiatives. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR).
EverServ PixelPoint V11 continues to deliver on PAR’s Boundless Hospitality® market vision by adding features and capabilities that empower restaurant operators to rapidly implement emerging technologies like mobile loyalty. PixelPoint V11 offers tools that accelerate the process of integrating third party applications and services that bring value to restaurant operators and their customers.
“The advanced reporting capabilities of PixelPoint V11, with more reports featuring more data, gives us the information we need to make better decisions to improve our operations,” said Juan Pablo, Owner of Papi Chulo’s Restaurant in Corpus Christi, TX. “The flexibility of PixelPoint V11’s reporting tool gives us the information we need, when we need it, and in a format that is easy to review and identify trends and exceptions.”
“We are glad we upgraded to PixelPoint V11 to tap into its new enhanced features,” said Karin Juhl, Owner of Charann’s Tavern in Tampa, FL. “We are impressed with PixelPoint V11’s new look and feel, easy-to-use report viewer and the Software Development Kit which will make it easier for us to integrate with some of the new social media trends or other software and hardware technologies. Everything just seems easier!”
“Ease of use has always been a core focus of PAR’s product design principles and PAR EverServ PixelPoint V11 is no exception,” said Scott Langdoc, Chief Technology Officer, ParTech. “The latest enhancements to PixelPoint make both front of house and back of house operations easier and more flexible. Whether it is customizing the theme and button placement of the ordering screens, designing reports, managing back-ups or integrating to third-party applications – everything is now easier.”
PAR EverServ PixelPoint POS V11
PAR EverServ PixelPoint POS Software has been running operations for restaurants of all sizes and segments since 1992. Whether you’re operating a quick service restaurant (QSR), fast casual or fine dining restaurant, PixelPoint POS offers robust features in an easy to implement and easy to use solution. Now with PixelPoint V11, managing restaurant operations is even easier with more, easy-to-use tools to run your business better:
- Efficiently Manage your Business with Advanced Report Viewer – PixelPoint’s report viewer is now available as a standalone program, which enables you to run it directly from a Windows® Desktop shortcut rather than through PixelPoint BackOffice. Key features include: ability to have multiple reports present on their own tabs, easier access to more than 250 standard reports with the fully updated report tree, toggle between several reports without having to re-run a report and the ability to schedule and receive automated reports via email or mobile phone.
- Optimize your POS with Easy to Customize Screen Design – The POS screen layout and colors are easy to configure and customize for the unique branding and operating requirements of each operator. Now operators can easily place order function buttons wherever they want on the screen.
- Save Time and Money with Improved Database Update Processes – A new PixelPiont import utility included in V11 enables operators to efficiently import data from external sources into PixelPoint. With a straightforward database field match process, it avoids tedious data entry and saves considerable time. This utility also helps protect database integrity.
- Speed the Integration to Third-party Applications – The PixelPoint Software Development Kit (SDK) allows third-party systems to process orders in the POS system as if it was entered as a normal order. Common types of third-party orders include Web and call center orders. Examples of Web ordering systems that have been interfaced to PixelPoint include: Snapfinger.com, SnappyOrder.com and eDiningSolutions.com.
- Automate Back-up and Recovery to Ensure Your Database is Always Running – The LiveBackup utility is an automated back-up and recovery system designed to ensure that the database is always up and running. LiveBackup writes all transactions and activities to a secondary location in real-time so that it is easier and faster to restore your system in the event of a database failure.
PAR EverServ PixelPoint is sold through a global network of authorized resellers. To learn more about how PAR products can help your restaurant succeed or to find the nearest PAR reseller, please contact us at 800-267-4935 or email@example.com.
About ParTech, Inc.
ParTech, Inc. (PAR), a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation, has built its more than three decades of success around delivering advanced point-of-sale and enterprise back-office solutions for restaurant and retail operators worldwide. PAR provides hardware, software and services to the world’s largest restaurant chains and their franchisees. The Company’s extensive offerings are backed by PAR’s global service network and its Boundless Hospitality® vision for enhancing restaurant operations in a new era of dining out. The Boundless Hospitality vision drives the development of game-changing solutions, and is supported by a partner ecosystem that accelerates innovation more quickly than possible for any single company working independently. The Company has more than 50,000 installations in 110 countries worldwide. In addition to solutions for the restaurant industry, PAR products are improving the customer experience in retail, including the cruise, hotel, casino and entertainment industries. PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. For more information visit the Company’s Web site at www.partech.com.