New Hartford, NY – May 18, 2010 – ParTech, Inc. will unveil its new PAR EverServ™ 6000 LP (Low Profile) point-of-sale (POS) terminal at the National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, May 22 through May 25 at McCormick Place in Chicago. PAR is transforming the hospitality technology sector with its Boundless Hospitality™ vision that is delivered through game-changing software, hardware and service solutions for the restaurant, hotel, spa and retail industries. ParTech, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PTC).
The PAR EverServ 6000 LP system packages the durability, flexibility, scalability and performance of the Company’s proven EverServ POS hardware line into a sleek, contemporary design for image-conscious restaurant operators. PAR is demonstrating the new system along with its complete portfolio at the NRA show in Booth #5669. The Company’s products will also be on display in the NRA booth of PAR partner Agilysys (Booth #6069).
“PAR continues to make our Boundless Hospitality vision a reality with solutions that enhance restaurant operations to better serve a new customer base with rapidly changing demand patterns,” said Peter Wolf, PAR’s Chief Marketing Officer. “The EverServ 6000 LP system is the ideal choice for operators who want the ultimate in customer-friendly service environments with a design that complements a contemporary décor.”
In addition to introducing its EverServ 6000 LP system at the NRA show, PAR will be demonstrating its complete portfolio of PAR EverServ solutions:
PAR EverServ Hardware:
- EverServ 2000 – Sleek and economical POS terminal.
- EverServ 6000 – High-performance, rugged, and energy efficient POS terminal.
- EverServ Kiosk 6000 – Sleek, durable and profitable self-service kiosk.
PAR EverServ POS Software:
- EverServ POS QSR – Next generation Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) POS software.
- EverServ POS TSR – Table service restaurant POS software.
- EverServ POS2 – Mobile POS ordering module of EverServ POS TSR.
- EverServ POS Pay2Go – Mobile payment module of EverServ POS TSR.
- EverServ POS PixelPoint – QSR, fast casual or table service restaurant POS software.
- EverServ POS Operations Manager – POS back office decision making tools.
PAR EverServ Enterprise Software:
- EverServ Sure Check – Automated task management and food quality monitoring and compliance tool.
PAR EverServ Services:
- EverServ Services – Complete service offering includes: integration services, implementation services, hardware maintenance services, professional services and help desk services.
PAR’s booth will also feature solutions from four of its partners:
- Epson will feature its T70 Receipt Printer, a space-saving thermal receipt printer that complements the sleek EverServ 6000 LP.
- QSR Automations will be demonstrating its ConnectSmart Kitchen (CSK) software which enables hospitality operators of all sizes and concepts to maximize productivity, profit, and guest delight.
- SmartReceipt will feature its solution that enables restaurants to transform ordinary receipts into tailored, relevant and timely marketing messages to customers.
- Sundrop Systems will be demonstrating loyalTXT, a “card-less” loyalty solution that allows businesses to build an opt-in database of prospects and customers for marketing via SMS text message, email, and social media.
For more information on the PAR EverServ Ecosystem of alliance partners, ISVs, channel partners and integration partners, visit: www.boundlesshospitality.com/ecosystem.
About PAR EverServ 6000 LP
The EverServ 6000 LP POS solution’s clean, unobtrusive design contrasts with traditional bulky hardware that can create a distraction between the server and customers. The sleek design complements contemporary restaurant décor, while also leveraging the latest industrial design with an ultra-durable, shock- and spill-resistant casing that can withstand tough environments. Cabling is at a minimum and hidden from view, and advanced cooling technology increases reliability. The EverServ 6000 LP system also features energy-saving features and an auto-standby mode to reduce overall power consumption. EverServ 600 LP’s incorporation and support of Microsoft Windows® Embedded POSReady 2009, Windows 7 and Intel® processing technology enables it to run the most complex hospitality software applications. The unit’s internal hard drive and power supply can be accessed without tools, and similarly easy access to its peripheral I/O ports and other components simplifies servicing while reducing maintenance costs and maximizing uptime.
About PAR Technology Corporation
PAR Technology Corporation creates and markets products that help hospitality operators around the world to better manage money, materials, people and the guest experience. PAR has provided hardware, software and services to the world’s largest restaurant chains and their franchisees for almost 30 years. Today the Company’s extensive offering includes technology solutions for the full spectrum of hospitality operations, from boutique hotels and independent table service restaurants to international QSR chains, all backed by PAR’s global service network and its Boundless Hospitality™ vision for enhancing restaurant operations in a new era of dining out. The Boundless Hospitality vision drives the development of game-changing solutions, and is supported by a partner ecosystem that accelerates innovation more quickly than possible for any single company working independently. The Company has over 50,000 installations in more than 105 countries worldwide. PAR is also a leader in providing computer-based system design and engineering services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. Through PAR Logistics Management Systems, the Company is a provider of best-of-breed integrated solutions for shipping asset management and tracking. PAR Technology Corporation’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PTC. For more information visit the Company’s website at www.partech.com.