C-Store Loyalty Software
Helping Convenience Stores Say “See You Tomorrow”
PAR Punchh’s loyalty program makes a trip to the convenience store the best part of your customer’s day with gamified rewards, personalized offers, and easy redemption.
Convert Casual Visits Into Extraordinary Customers
Build an omnichannel loyalty program and mobile app experience that drives customers to your c-stores.
Pump out personalized incentives that exceed customer expectations & drive loyalty at scale.
Deliver automated, behavior-driven campaigns that transform new customers into lifelong fans.
People-First Loyalty, Fueled by Personalization
- Drive pump-to-register sales with personalized loyalty rewards that span fifty locations or five hundred
- Get to know your regular customers with audience analytics & insights all displayed on a single, easy-to-use dashboard
- Advanced rules and offers, like integrated CPG vendor co-op funds and cigarette and alcohol offers for 18+ and 21+
Loyalty At the Pump & On-The-Go
- Build the perfect program around your store model with spend & visit-based rewards, banked points, or tiered memberships
- Start collecting customer behavior and preference data everywhere it counts: in-store, online, in-app, and at the pump
- Out-convenience your competitors with omnichannel touchpoints, notifications, & messages that make staying loyal a breeze
“Punchh is exciting because they’re constantly pushing the boundaries of how retailers can leverage machine learning to enhance every step of the customer journey, from new customer acquisition to loyalist activation and beyond.”
– Art Sebastian, VP of Digital Experience Casey’s
Campaigns Built for Customers,
- Automated customer segments & targeting features optimize return rate and customer spend on autopilot
- Let customers lead the way with behavior & event-based campaign triggers that find the path of least resistance for building loyalty
- Spark spur-of-the-moment happiness—and revenue—with real-time POS, in-app, or online coupons
“Punchh’s ability to take historical data and current data and apply it to our goals, no other competitors really offered that… We liked Punchh’s way of saying — Set your goals and we will fight to get you there.”
– Jon Bunch, Director of Marketing Business Development, Huck’s